Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

'Thee' Bespoke Shirts!!

HELLO
  SALAAM, 

I know i have been MIA (Missing in action), for quite sometime but i am back and back for good Inshallah. You know Uni,Work and general life gets in the way!!
I hope my followers, which I'm sure is just a few are happy I'm back. LOL.

I am definitely a sucker for a piece being quiet unique and having something special about it. I like having an item of clothing that i know that only a few people would own, so Inshallah one day i can pass it down to my daughter. 

I love a designer or a seamstress who pays close attention to detail, as i am a dab hand with the sewing machine i like the cut and the make of an piece to be clean and neat. (OCD Probably) lol.
I have always had a passion for design and textiles and anything made from scratch all derived from somebodies mind. It makes the item to me a work of art and something special. 

The two designers that i am in love with at the moment is my good friend,
 Saleha Bagas (Whom is a Fashion Graduate who has her own collection, which i want to buy every item, she also won the Creative Focus Award in 2013 for her AMAZING Natural Talent.) Mashallah!!!

Also thee wonderful Hafsa Lodi (Whom is a very creative Clothing Designer in Dubai, brains and beauty she is a Journalism Graduate, she also blogs her blog is:  
www.journalistinajumpsuit.com  
Check her out!!!!

Its all about the details for me and thees items defiantly pay close attention to the beautiful detail!!!

Designed by Saleha Bagas! (Instagram: @salbagas)
(Retails for £65 with p&p)








Designed By Hafsa Lodi! (Instagram: @hafsalodi) 
(Retails for £65 with p&p - Price may have gone down as i purchased this shirt last summer, sold on @Fashlink - Instagram) 




I know that i will forever have these pieces Inshallah, such beauts!! 
Both so stunning!!!

Thank you for reading!!
Speak to you all very soon! 
Love AChouariLifestyle 
xXx

Instagram: @khadija_chouari
Twitter: @khadj786chouari
Follow me!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment